Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Am I A Cheater?

Since the WoW expansion is coming to an end, I have basically just been posting a few auctions here and there, running my weekly and daily quests for Frost Emblems and not much else.  Why?  I'm a little bored and don't see much point in trying to upgrade gear that will be trash in 2-3 months.  I have plenty of gold at this point and have been stocking up for Cataclysm.  Why this lack of activity though?  Boredom.  Just a little bored with WoW as there isn't much new to do.

So for the past week I have been fooling around on the side with another game, Dungeons & Dragons Online.  This game is very fun and is a great escape for a bit, while WoW is to that played out phase.  Anyone else that is bored is welcome to join me.  It is a free to play game now and you can acutally unlock all of the premium things if you play enough.  So anyone bored with WoW, stop by and give it a try.  DDO tends to be a little more "mature" environment than WoW.

Interested in grouping up in WoW?  Leave your server and character name here and I'll find you, if I can.

Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.